- First on the list will be sales of Christmas trees for the “Wonderland of Lighted Christmas Trees” Businesses and residents can purchase and decorate a Christmas tree that will line the main streets in the community.
- The “Jean Eberle Parade of Lights” will be held on Saturday, November 21 . Parade entries will lie up in the Hanover Central High School parking lot and parade to the Cedar Lake Town Grounds where prizes will be awarded and Santa will greet children. Everyone will practice social distancing.
- The Chamber will sponsor a “Find the Elf in a Local Businesses Contest“. Colorful Christmas elves will be hidden in local businesses and the lucky people who find all of them will have their names entered to win a basket full of local gift certificates in time for Christmas.
- In early December, local businesses will host special sales events to encourage “Shop Local“. Dates will be available by the first of November.
- A special home decoration contest will encourage resident to “light up” their community for the holidays and win cash prizes. For further information about all events contact the Chamber office.
The purpose and mission of the Cedar Lake Chamber of Commerce shall be primarily to promote and advance the business interests, both commercial and industrial, of the members of this organization. In addition, the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors hopes to promote trade, to further expand industrial, professional and other worthy activities and to serve constructively for the public welfare of the town, county, state and nation. And for these purposes, to co-operate with other agencies and organizations whose aim and objectives are for the best interests of the Town of Cedar Lake.